Sivananda Yoga Camp, Val-Morin, Quebec, Canada:
Sivananda Yoga Camp, is the head quarters of Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center which is located in the beautiful Laurentian mountains in Val-Morin close to the small town of Val-David in Quebec, Canada.
- It is 80 kilometres north of Montreal and close to the globally popular ski hills and resorts in Mont-Tremblant.
- The town of Val-morin is known for its magical mountains, lakes, rivers and walk trails.
- Sivananda Yoga Retreat in Val-Morin welcomes guests and travellers all year round who want to spend a healthy, balanced and spiritual vacation.
- Yoga Camp in Val-Morin also conduct globally approved Teachers Training Courses in the month of June and November every calendar year.
- Accommodation – Single rooms, Shared rooms, Dormitory & Camping
- Health hut
- Massage Center
- Ayurvedic Treatment
- Temple – for meditation & prayer
Popular Programs Offered:
- Yoga Vacation
- Yoga – Teacher Training Course
- Juice Fasting
- Vegetarian Cooking
- Ayurvedic Treatments & its Benefits
- Weekend Classes on various subjects
Yoga Camp has daily schedule for guests from morning 6:00 AM to night 9:30 PM. Daily meditation and yoga practise are part of everyday schedule. The day starts with meditation at the temple or yoga hall where guests assemble to start the day.
The Yoga Camp retreat spreads over several acres of land with different buildings for guest accommodation and yoga practise. It also preserves the home of yoga acharya Swami Vishnudevananda who is famous for bringing yoga to the west and his peace flight missions in Europe.
The peace museum is one of main attractions in the Yoga Camp. It hosts the peace plane which Swami Vishnu flew in Europe with renowned actors and artists during his peace missions in the 1970’s. Read more about how Swami Vishnu got the title Flying Swami…Click Here
The Ashram is located in the area which is known for its natural beauty. Whether it is summer or winter, it is always a stunning experience to see how nature showcases its magical beauty all year round.
The Yoga Camp is always filled with an energetic crowd that brings unforgettable and beautiful experiences to life.
The laurentian mountains are known for their winter sports and activities. Sivananda yoga camp has several walking trails which are safe for winter activities like snow shoeing, hiking etc. Hundreds of guests come to Yoga Camp every year from different countries to experience the best of the winter months.
Typical Ashram Daily Schedule
- 5:30 am – Wake-up bell
- 6:00 am – Satsang/Group gathering (starts with meditation, mantra chanting and lecture/reading)
- 8:00 am – Yoga Asanas & Relaxation
- 10:00 am – Brunch (Vegetarian meal)
- 4:00 pm – Yoga Asanas & Relaxation
- 6:00 pm – Dinner (Vegetarian meal)
- 8:00 pm – Satsang/Group gathering (starts with meditation, mantra chanting and lecture/reading)
- 10:00 pm – Back to room and lights out
Contact for Enquiries
Sivananda Yoga Camp
673 8th Avenue,
Val Morin, Quebec,
JOT 2RO Canada.
Tel: (819) 322-3226
Fax: (819) 322-5876